Amasya Guesthouse Address
Unit #15 Marcel Bldg
2355 Santo Entierro st.
(along Jesus st corner Sto Entierro st.)
Angeles City, 2009 Philippines
Tricycle costs to hostel:
From SM/ Bayanihan terminal- around P120
From Koreatown- around P100
From Dau bus terminal- around P150
From Philippine Rabbit bus terminal in Angeles- around P30
Jeepney costs to hostel (fixed price):
From Clark Airport- P107
From Dau bus terminal (2 jeepney rides)- P14 (P7 per jeep ride)
From Marquee Mall bus terminal- P9
From SM Clark- P7
A few reasons to start your trip in Angeles City:
- Small, friendly town with all the conveniences & attractions within walking distance
- Easier to get around. No traffic car-mageddon or nightmarish public transport.
- Motorcycle/ scooter rentals for starting your northern Luzon trip
- Easy central transport hub to all North Luzon destinations
- Cheap flights from Clark airport to South Korea, Cebu, Qatar, HK, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Singapore
- Generally cheaper than Manila
- Easier & cheaper airport access. Clark is an excellent alternate entry point to the Philippines. We are only 20 mins from Clark Airport via taxi. Using public transport (24hr jeepneys) you only pay Php107 from the airport to the hostel. We also offer hostel to airport transfer.
We are an easy jeepney ride away from SM Clark, Fields avenue as well as Marquee Mall. Dau terminal is only P14 away
Directions from Clark Airport to Angeles City (Amasya Guesthouse)
1) Outside the airport, there are jeepneys that go to Clark Main Gate. Fare is around P100/person.
2) At Clark Main Gate, take a blue jeepney called "C-Point Holy Hi-way". These go to Angeles City. Fare is P7/person.
***Save yourself the trouble of getting lost! Take a screen capture or save our maps to your device.***
Directions from Manila Airport Terminal 3 to Angeles City
1) Right outside (towards the end) of Manila Airport Terminal 3 exit is an airport bus station. Take the bus that will drop you off at MRT/LRT metro station. You will be dropped off at Baclaran station. Bus fare is P20.00/ person.
2) At Baclaran MRT/ LRT station, take the metro to Doroteo Jose/ Recto MRT station. Fare is P21/ person.
3) At Doroteo Jose MRT station, right outside is Philippine Rabbit Bus Terminal. Fare is P140/person. Bus travel time is around 2-3hrs with a quick stopover at Dau.
4) We are a short walk from the bus terminal. See map below.
Directions from Dau Bus Terminal to Angeles City (Amasya Guesthouse)
1) Exit Dau Bus Terminal & walk towards McArthur Hwy (about 1 min walk)
2) Take a jeepney going south "Angeles- Dau Mabalacat". During the day, you will need 2 separate jeepneys. At night, you only need to take this 1 jeepney (fare is P10).
3) Tell the driver you want to go to Angeles. The ride is about 10 mins or less. The driver will drop you off at the corner of McArthur Hwy & 1st street, there are jeepneys here waiting to take you to Angeles City.
4) Take the blue jeepneys called "C-Point Holy Hi-way". Fare is P7/person. Holy Rosary Church/ Holy Angel University is the nearest landmark. See map below for more info on where you can get off.